Population: 5,097 Government TypePopulation: 5,097 Government Type
Government Type: The island is still an overseas territory of Great Britain and as such is under the supervision of the British government. There is an executive and legislative council that oversees local affairs
42.48 Kb. 1
read
2State of the Double Bayou Watershed2State of the Double Bayou Watershed
Chambers County, Texas. The remaining 7% of the watershed is located in Liberty County, Texas. The Double Bayou watershed drains 98 square miles (61,445 acres) of predominantly rural and agricultural landscape
68.22 Kb. 1
read
2State of the Double Bayou Watershed2State of the Double Bayou Watershed
Chambers County, Texas (93%). The remaining 7% of the watershed is located in Liberty County, Texas. The Double Bayou watershed drains 98 square miles (61,445 acres) of a predominantly rural and agricultural landscape
61.94 Kb. 1
read
When It Was Still a Game 1865-69 Not For Honor Alone 1870-79When It Was Still a Game 1865-69 Not For Honor Alone 1870-79
Recognizing baseball as a positive element in urban quality of life, Bridgeport businesses have been
50.45 Kb. 1
read
1–xx. The Redevelopment of a Warm Core Structure in Erin: a case of Inland Tropical Storm Formation1–xx. The Redevelopment of a Warm Core Structure in Erin: a case of Inland Tropical Storm Formation
Monteverdi, J. P., and R. Edwards, 2010: Imagery of the redevelopment of a warm core structure in Erin: a case of inland tropical storm formation. Electronic J. Severe Storms Meteor., 5 (X), 1–xx
59.1 Kb. 1
read
Geography of the United StatesGeography of the United States
Forty-nine states in the United States (all except Hawaii) lie on the North American continent; 48 of these (all except Alaska and Hawaii) are contiguous and form the continental United States
144.36 Kb. 1
read
Review of the past hurricane seasonReview of the past hurricane season
Newfoundland, Canada. Gordon was the first hurricane to affect the Azores since 1991. In the individual storm descriptions that follow, all dates and times are based on Universal Coordinated Time (utc)
109.2 Kb. 1
read
Review of the past hurricane season summary of the past seasonReview of the past hurricane season summary of the past season
While most of the basin experienced below-average activity, Mexico was hit hard by Tropical Storms Barry, Fernand and Ingrid. These storms caused devastating flooding and over 30 deaths in that country
160.05 Kb. 1
read
Tropical Transition of an Unnamed, High-Latitude, Tropical Cyclone over the Eastern North PacificTropical Transition of an Unnamed, High-Latitude, Tropical Cyclone over the Eastern North Pacific
C, developing downstream of a thinning upper-tropospheric trough over the Gulf of Alaska, served as the precursor disturbance that would ultimately undergo tt
88.68 Kb. 1
read
Tropical Transition of an Unnamed, High-Latitude, Tropical Cyclone over the Eastern North PacificTropical Transition of an Unnamed, High-Latitude, Tropical Cyclone over the Eastern North Pacific
C, developing downstream of a thinning upper-tropospheric trough over the Gulf of Alaska, served as the precursor disturbance that would ultimately undergo tt
105.92 Kb. 1
read
Major Extratropical Cyclones of the Northwest United States, Part I: Historical Review, Climatology, and Synoptic EnvironmentMajor Extratropical Cyclones of the Northwest United States, Part I: Historical Review, Climatology, and Synoptic Environment
80.84 Kb. 1
read
The origin of along-shelf pressure gradient in the Middle Atlantic BightThe origin of along-shelf pressure gradient in the Middle Atlantic Bight
Cape Hatteras. It is also shown that the large-scale wind cannot directly affect the aspg. However, north of the Gulf Stream, there exist seasonal and inter-annual variations of eddy kinetic energy which affect the aspg
134.95 Kb. 2
read
Tropic LightningTropic Lightning
Click here to read personal stories from the Veterans of the 25th Infantry Division
16.73 Kb. 1
read
The North Atlantic Coast Ecoregional Assessment 2006The North Atlantic Coast Ecoregional Assessment 2006
M. G. Anderson, K. Lombard, J. Lundgren, B. Allen, S. Antenen, D. Bechtel, A. Bowden, M. Carabetta, C. Ferree, M. Jordan, S. Khanna, D. Morse, A. Olivero, N. Sferra, M. Upmeyer
1.07 Mb. 14
read
Deals only with the listings of black cemeteriesDeals only with the listings of black cemeteries
Al Directory of Harris County, Texas, Cemeteries (1822-2001) Including Burial Customs and Other Interesting Facts, With a Listing of Past and Present Communities, Funeral Home and Monument Companies. 2nd Edition
74.49 Kb. 1
read

  1   2   3


The database is protected by copyright ©ininet.org 2016
send message

    Main page