|Dera Ghazi Khan Division
Dera Ghazi Khan Division was an administrative division of the Punjab province of Pakistan, until the reforms of 2000 abolished the third tier of government. During British rule Dera Ghazi Khan Division was a district of Multan Division after independence from Britain Dera Ghazi Khan was made into a division in its own right until abolition in 2000.
Dera Ghazi Khan was the divisional headquarters of Dera Ghazi Khan Division. Dera Ghazi Khan Division was composed of the following districts:
Dera Ghazi Khan District
Dera Ghazi Khan
Louis Dane - In 1876 he was posted to the Punjab as assistant commissioner in Dera Ghazi Khan
Mustafa Zaidi - seved as Assistant Commissioner of Dera Ghazi Khan
Andrew Jukes (missionary) - He was sent to Baloch mission at Dera Ghazi Khan where he stayed until 1906
Robert Groves Sandeman - n 1866 he was appointed district officer of Dera Ghazi Khan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Road to Fort Munro, Dera Ghazi Khan
Dera Ghazi Khan (Urdu: ڈيره غازيخان), abbreviated as D. G. Khan or traditionally as دیرہ غازی خان in nastaʿlīq script, is a city and capital of Dera Ghazi Khan District, in Punjab, Pakistan. It is a mid-country city located at the junction of all four provinces of Pakistan. The city also gives its name to the Dera Ghazi Khan Division, which consists of the Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur,Muzaffargarh and Layyah districts.