(12) “Approval Regulations on Environmental Impact Evaluation (EIE) Approvals for Construction Projects”, No. 5 Decree of the Ministry of Environmental Protection, 2009.3.1
(13) “Views on Strengthening Ecological Protection”, Huanfa  No.785 issued by the SEPA, 1997.11.28;
(14) “Notification on Strengthening Environmental Impact Assessment Management to Prevent Environmental Risks”, Huanfa  No.152 issued by the SEPA;
(15) Decisions of the State Council on the Implementation of Scientific Development Concept to Strengthen Environmental Protection, Guofa  No. 39, 2005.12.3;
(16) “Notification on Strengthening the Administration of Environmental Impact Assessment for Construction Projects Funded by the Loan from International Finance Corporations” issued by the State Environmental Protection Administration, the State Planning Commission, Ministry of Finance and People’s Bank of China, 1993, 6;
(17) The “Environmental Protection Administration Methods for Transportation Construction Projects”  No.17 Decree issued by the Ministry of Communications in 1990;
(18) “Notification of a Certain Number of Advice on the Implementation of the Most Stringent Farmland Protection System in the Highway Construction” issued by the Ministry of Communications on April 6, 2004 in Jiaogong Lufa Decree  No.164.
1.2.2 Technical Specifications for Environmental Impact Assessment
(1) HJ2.1-2012 “Technical Guidelines for Environmental Impact Assessment-General Provisions”;
(2) HJ/T2.3-93 “Technical Guidelines for Environmental Impact Assessment-Surface Water Environment”;
(3) HJ2.4-2009 “Technical Guidelines for Environmental Impact Assessment-Acoustic Environment”;
(4) HJ610-2011 “Technical Guidelines for Environmental Impact Assessmen-Ground Water Environment”
(5) HJ2.2-2008 “Technical Guidelines for Environmental Impact Assessment-Atmospheric Environment “
(6) HJ19-2011 “Technical Guidelines for Environmental Impact Assessment-Ecological Impact”;
(7) HJ/T87-2002 “Technical Guidelines for Environmental Impact Assessment-Construction Project of Civil Airport”;
(8) HJ14-1996 “Zoning Principles and Technical Methods for Ambient Air Quality Function Zones”;
(9) GB/T15190-94 “Technical Zoning Specifications for Urban Environmental Noise Zones”;
(10) State Environmental Protection Administration February 14, 2006, Huanfa  No.28, “Interim Measures of Public Participation in the Environmental Impact Assessment”;
(11) GB50433-2008 “Technical Specifications for Water and Solid Conservation Program of Development and Construction Projects”;
(12) MH/T5105-2007 “Calculation and Prediction of Aircraft Noise Surrounding Civil Airport”;
(13) GB18218-2009 “Identification of Major Hazard Source of Hazard Chemicals”;
1.2.3 World Bank Safeguards Policies
（1）OP 4.01：Environmental Assessment
（2）OP 4.12：Involuntary Resettlement
（3）OP 4.11：Physical Cultural Resources
（4）EHS：GENERAL EHS GUIDELINES: INTRODUCTION
（6）EHS：WASTEWATER AND AMBIENT WATER QUALITY
（7）EHS：ELECTRIC POWER TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
1.2.4 Project Files
(1) “The Feasibility Study of Shangrao Sanqing Mountain Airport Project in Jiangxi”, China Civil Aviation Airport Construction Group, 2011.12;
(2) Flight Procedure Design Report of Shangrao/Sanqing Mountain Airport Feasibility Study, Bejing Des Transit Technology and Trade Co., Ltd., 2011.12.
(3) Comprehensive Plan of Shangrao City (2007-2020), People’s Government of Shangrao City, 2008.10.
(4) Comprehensive Plan of Shangrao County Zunqiao village (2003-2020), People’s Government of Shangrao County Zunqiao Village, 2003.12.
(5) “Comprehensive Plan of Shangrao County Zhaotou Town (2007-2020)”, People’s Government of Shangrao County Zhaotou Town, 2008.1.
“Authorization Notice on Environmental Impact Assessment” by Shangrao Sanqing Mountain Airport Co., Ltd
1.3 Guidelines and Objectives of Environment Impact Assessment
The environmental impact assessment program shall be designed to reflect pertinence, policy, scientificity and impartiality.
The principles of “coordinating with regional development planning and environmental protection planning”, “meeting discharge standards”, and “compliance with environmental functions” shall be highlighted in the process of environmental impact assessment.
The main purposes of this assessment include:
(1) To identify the environmental background status of the assessed area through on-site investigation and monitoring;
(3) To predict the impact extent and scope of aircraft noise on airport surrounding environment, and to analyze the compatibility of airport construction and urban construction planning;
(4) To demonstrate the feasibility of pollution prevention measures and analyze the environmental and economic profit and loss by analog survey and analysis study according to the engineering characteristics;
(5) In the principles of openness and justice, seek public comments and suggestions by way of publicity and questionnaires.