To act as a technical leader and consultant to programmers and management in the Software Development Life Cycle, formulate system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify critical computer systems under the most general direction. To develop time and cost estimates for work assignments, develop logic, test and debug new or existing computer systems to automate procedures and improve information availability, in a manner consistent with IS standards and methodologies.
Plus points include, having the ability to multi-task, work independently and possess solid problem-solving skills. Domain expertise on Trade and Treasury, Credit Card and Payment Gateway applications.
NAME T CHANDRASEKHAR
DoB 10th March 1972
Address D 5, Rail Nagar,Koyembedu,Chennai 600 107TN, India
Phone (91) 44 –26203121
Mobile (91) 98414 26684
MBA Systems 1995, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, IN
B Tech, Electro Chem. Engineering, 1993, CECRI, Madurai Kamaraj Univ, TN, IN
Experience 9+ Years
April 2002 – Till Date Project Manager, Polaris Software Lab (ex. Orbitech / Citibank GSU), Chennai
March 2001 – March 2002 Project Manager, Cygnus Software (Consulting for Citibank GSU), Chennai
Mar 2000 – August 2000 Coordinator Projects, SCi Hong Kong ( Silverline Group)Software Development Consultant, Silverline, Chennai
June 1999 – Feb 2000 Project Manager, Thinksoft (Consulting for Citibank GSU), Chennai
June 1996 – May 1999 Assistant Manager – Systems, Montari Leather Limited, Chennai
April 1995 – May 1996 Business Manager, Advent Computers Limited, Chennai
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Manager, Polaris Software Lab, (ex. Orbitech Solutions Ltd / Citibank GSU), Chennai
1. On site project coordination experience at Citibank, London from Feb 03 to Aug 03.
2. Preparation of general and detailed system design specifications
3. Preparation of detailed project and documentation using a project software development Lifecycle Methodology
4. Conducting walkthroughs of design and coding deliverables
5. Handling CitiConnect Asia Pacific / Europe region rollout of this project.
Project Manager, Cygnus Software (Consulting for Citibank GSU), Chennai
1. Handling CitiConnect (Web enabled financial services, Architecture: iPlanet – Weblogic – Oracle) Project for Asia Pacific (Involved since Project Initiation. Was also part of the discussion team that was in Singapore for finalization of the project)
2. Client interaction for requirements gathering, development setup, SIT / UAT co-ordination.
3. Estimation using FP.
4. SQA review for all CitiConnect projects
5. Follow up of project and status reporting to Client on a bi monthly basis.
Coordinator Projects, SCi Hong Kong ( Silverline Group)
Software Development Consultant, Silverline, Chennai
1. Client Interaction
2. System requirement study at client place
3. Translation of requirements into documents and send to off-shore team in India
4. Testing of the developed system, Sign off from user
5. Clients handled: Amex, HK and Common Wealth Finance, HK
Project Manager, Thinksoft (Consulting for Citibank GSU), Chennai
1. Responsible for Merchant Operations and Authorization Modules in Citibank Credit Card System, reporting to Head of Credit Card Technology, Citibank.
2. Involved in design on e-pay system (release 1.0) for Czech (Now CitiConnect)
Assistant Manager – Systems, Montari Leather Limited, Chennai
1. Designed and developed inventory and production planning systems integrating with accounts
2. Closely associated with the VP Finance on decision making for systems division of the company
Business Manager, Advent Computers Limited, Chennai
1. Client Interaction
2. Demonstration of financial, Production planning and Inventory modules of Movex (ERP package) from Intentia, Sweden, and Idhammar – Maintenance management software from Frontec U.K
3. Clients handled: MICO, Bangalore and Guindy Machine Tools, Chennai.