Office Support Worker Team Meeting Action Points 16th November 2010 Attended by



Download 16.82 Kb.
Date conversion09.06.2018
Size16.82 Kb.
Office Support Worker Team Meeting Action Points
16th November 2010
Attended by: Nikki (NW), Paula (PI), Dominic (DB), Kat (KR), Steven (SA), Dawn (DBr)
Apologies: Sadie (SB)


Action

By Who

By When

Investigate advertising options, preferably free

All

Ongoing

Random telephone answering competitions to be introduced on days that Sadie is here with part of the prize being that the winner does not answer the phone at all on the next competition day

NW/All

Ongoing

Dry wipe board must be maintained at all times, if anyone notices that something is not marked off, e.g. bins emptied or toilets checked, see if it has been done, if not do it – NW to do random checks

NW/All

Ongoing

Emergency BAT phone mystery caller test







Meeting Room leaflets to be left at place settings in meetings to see if people take them away with them, will possibly generate more business

DB

Ongoing

Event staff to be versed in selling meeting room facilities, DB to email Project staff

DB

19/11/10

Contact Barry Fitzpatrick at SCC to remind her how good the meeting room facilities are which will hopefully receive some feedback

DB

30/11/10

Speak to Richard regarding website monitoring hits

PI

17/11/10

Planned preventative Maintenance schedule due Dec 10

NW

End Dec 10

Made start on 2011/2012 Internal Resources workplan, all staff to continue contributing good ideas

All Present

Ongoing

Regarding the BAT phone, a very important point was made by NW at the OSW meeting that it would be good practice to inform people dialing wrong numbers that the BAT phone number was an emergency contact number for our remote staff and if it rings we contact the police







New Personal Health Budgets Referral to be received shortly, database and starter pack already set up and ready to go

DB




Action log database being created for logging any faulty appliances, things falling apart,

SA




Internal Audit System being created for auditing policies, procedures etc. SA to sit down with all Project Managers to establish their responsibilities, database will let them know when an audit becomes due

SA




All generic documents to be transferred to version controlled generic document folder to ensure that all staff are using latest versions of documents

NW





Next Meeting: TBC


The database is protected by copyright ©ininet.org 2016
send message

    Main page