These minutes are being posted unapproved at the next meeting these minutes will be approved



Download 7.73 Kb.
Date09.06.2018
Size7.73 Kb.
THESE MINUTES ARE BEING POSTED UNAPPROVED

AT THE NEXT MEETING THESE MINUTES WILL BE APPROVED

THE APPROVAL PROCESS MAY CHANGE SOME SENTENCE STRUCTURE OR WORDS, BUT SHOULD NOT SIGNIFICANTLY CHANGE THE CONTENT.

These minutes will then be replaced with the approved minutes.


Minutes of the Regular Board of Directors Meeting of the International Association of EMTs & Paramedics of Local 167
August 25, 2016

Savage Legion


Present: Ryan Dougherty, Brett Hopper, Ron Gray, Karen Kozer, and Amanda Groshens.
Absent: Alycia Simons, Jim Domeier, Mark Reina, Jordan Butler and Matt Bouthilet.
Meeting started at 2049.
Minutes:

There was a motion to approve meeting minutes from June meeting as submitted. Second. No discussion. Motion passes.


Treasury Report:

Report given at general membership meeting before board meeting.


Announcements:

None at this time.


Committee Reports:

By Law Committee

Report given at general membership meeting before board meeting.


Grievance Committee

Report given at general membership meeting before board meeting.


Old Business:

Local T-Shirts

This will be tabled until next meeting.


VST FTO

No movement on this. It remains on the LMC agenda.


Adding Emails to National Membership List

Groshens completed this during the bid and the membership list with emails was emailed to Hopper, Dougherty and Bouthilet.


National Toolkit Directive

This will be tabled until next meeting. We did complete one directive with collecting the email addresses.


New Business:

Need for Committee Members

The safety committee still needs a New Ulm member. Groshens has created a posting for this and has been sent out. Val Ubl will be the south paramedic for the Bags and Bins committee.


Open Board Position

There is an open board position with Kayla leaving Allina. Groshens will contact Linda to see if she would like to be the replacement.


Bat Phone

Dougherty will start looking tomorrow for options. He will look to see if google voice will work with other disposable phones as it specifically does not work with T-Mobile and he will look into the cost of a data phone per month.


There was a motion to allow Dougherty to switch to a data plan if that is the best option for the bat phone as long as he stays under $100 a month. There was a second. There was no further discussion. Motion passed.
OEC

We did receive a thank you from the OEC group for the donation to help them to go to the competition. Dougherty will scan it and place it on the website. The group did well at competition.


Memorial Wall

There was an idea discussed about creating a memorial wall for those that have passed. Right now their pictures are just tacked to the common board. It would be nice to put something together for them like the veteran’s wall. This will be brought to LMC.


Next Meeting:
September 29, 2016 at the Mounds View Conference room following LMC.
Meeting adjourned at 2121.


Share with your friends:


The database is protected by copyright ©ininet.org 2019
send message

    Main page