Melt butter in saucepan; blend flour, salt, pepper, and milk with it. Stir and cook over low heat until smooth and thickened. Stir in tomato sauce and cheese. Stir until cheese melts. Add herbs, frankfurters, and peas. Cook 5 minutes longer. Serve over toasted frankfurter buns.
Brown meat and onion. Add water and simmer until done. Thicken with water and corn starch and make gravy. In a separate pan, place diced potatoes, carrots, and celery and cook until done. Place vegetables, then meat and gravy in casserole dish. Make Bisquick biscuits to put on the top. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees until biscuits are done.
Brown hamburger and onions. Add remaining ingredients. Bake in greased casserole dish at 350 degrees about 45 minutes. If desired, 1/4 cup grated cheese can be sprinkled over top the last fifteen minutes. This can be made on top of range if oven is not available.
PIZZA CRUST (THICK)
2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and brown sugar in the water, and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Stir the salt and oil into the yeast solution. Mix in 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
3. Turn dough out onto a clean, well floured surface, and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky. Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, and cover with a cloth. Let the dough rise until double; this should take about 1 hour. Punch down the dough, and form a tight ball. Allow the dough to relax for a minute before rolling out. Use for your favorite pizza recipe.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). If you are baking the dough on a pizza stone, you may place your toppings on the dough, and bake immediately. If you are baking your pizza in a pan, lightly oil the pan, and let the dough rise for 15 or 20 minutes before topping and baking it.
5. Bake pizza in preheated oven, until the cheese and crust are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Dough keeps well in refrigerator over night.
Pizza Crust and Bread Sticks by Ange Arnell
1 ½ cup warm water 2Tbsp sugar
3 ½ cup flour 1Tbsp salt
1Tbsp yeast – little less in pizza crust
Bake 350º 20 min.
Pizza Dough by Trent and Brittney Miskin 1 pkg quick rise yeast ( 2 1/4 Tbsp)
1 cup warm water
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp honey
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic salt
(I do mine in the bread maker in the dough setting, laying wet to dry ingredients)
Mix yeast in water and let sit for a couple minutes. Add all the other ingredients and form into a dough. Let dough sit for a few minutes. You can then either make one thick crust pizza or two thinner crust pizzas (that is what I do). Pre cook the crust at 450 for 5 minutes (I usually brush with olive oil and sprinkle with pizza seasonings). Place your toppings, then bake for about 10 min (just watch it) until cheese is melted, and crust is browned.
BARBECUED CHICKEN PIZZA
1 lb. pizza dough
1/2 lb. (or more) boneless chicken cut into small pieces
Red onion (sliced thin)
Fresh parsley (optional)
½ Tbsp Garlic (I use bottled)
Spray pizza pan lightly with Pam. Stretch dough onto pan. Cook chicken pieces in frying pan with approximately 1 tbsp. oil. Season with garlic, salt and pepper. Add barbecue sauce to taste (enough to thoroughly coat chicken).
Sprinkle dough with Parmesan cheese. Spread chicken pieces on pizza dough. Arrange red onion over pizza, sprinkle fresh parsley. Bake for 10 minutes at 425 and then top with Cheddar cheese, more Parmesan cheese, additional salt, pepper and garlic (if needed). Continue baking 10 more minutes at 425 degrees or until bottom crust is lightly browned. Cut and serve!
BROCCOLI ALFREDO PIZZA
2 cups chopped fresh broccoli flowerets or spinach
3/4 cup Alfredo sauce (I use Western Family made from dried mix)
Garlic, to taste (I use 3 or 4 cloves)
Basil, to taste (I use 1 or 2 tsp)
Preheat oven to 400º. Spray or grease cookie sheet or pizza pan.
Chop your broccoli and garlic cloves. Set the garlic aside. Steam the broccoli in microwave with a little water for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain. In a large bowl, stir together steamed broccoli, garlic, ricotta, mozzarella, and basil until well-mixed.
Unroll dough on greased cookie sheet or pizza pan. Press to desired size, shape and thickness. Pour your Alfredo sauce evenly over the dough. Use the bottom of a spoon, if necessary, to make sure it's evenly spread. Then spoon broccoli/cheese mixture evenly over the Alfredo sauce.