* Note that issue 33 was applied, but not noted, in a previous version
* Replaced the osoa.org NS with the oasis-open.org NS
* Fixed the resolution of issue 37 but re-adding the sentence: "However, the @... annotation must be used in order to inject a property onto a non-public field. -- in the @Property and @Reference section
* resolution of issue 9 was applied incorrectly. Fixed that -- removed the requirement for throwing an exception on ComponentContext.getServiceReferences() when multiplicity of references > 1
* minor ed changes
* Fixed reference style to [RFC2119] instead of .