1. My working day _______ at seven o’clock.
a)begins b)was begin c) begin d) began e) begun
2. I ________ up, ________ on the radio and ________ my morning exercises.
a) got / switch / do b) get / switch / does c) get / switch /do d) got / switch / did
e) got /switched / did
3. Her afternoon classes ________ from 1.15 till 3.00pm, so she _______ be at school all day.
a) are / is b) are / does c) is / is d) are / will e) shall / will
4.Their children (to clean) the yard and then they (to play) basketball.
a) will clean / were playing b) cleaned / had played c) cleaned / will play
d) have cleaned / played e) cleaned / played
5. She ________ a delicious apple pie.
a) is baking b) baked c) bake d) will bake e) to bake
6. Mr. and Mrs. Smith ________ very well last night. They really a wonderful time at their friends.
a) rested / have b) rested / have c) had rested / have d) rested / has e) resting / having
7. After he takes my blood pressure , he ________ some blood for a blood analysis.
a)takes b)taken c)took d)take e)will take
8. What present your mother ________ for her next birthday? a)received b) will receive c) receives d)had received e) shall received
9. I hope you ________ us when we _________ in our country house the next time.
a) shall join / gathered b) will join / gathered c) will join / gather
d) joined / gathered e) join / gather