*Same day or next day walk in reservations start at *7:30am. Reservations will be held for 5 minutes
2010 TENNIS PR0CEDURE 1. Taxpayers must submit proof of ownership (e.g. tax bill and photo I.D.) to staff to establish their right to priority:
-when purchasing a permit, or
-if they do not purchase a permit, when they
make an advanced reservation.
2. Staff will make a photo on site, and attach it to the permit, or a sheet identifying the taxpayer.
3. Staff will create and maintain (2) books, one for permit holders in which Avalon taxpayers will be identified by a different color permit than non-taxpayer permit holders, and the other for non-permit holders who are Avalon taxpayers.
4. The doors will be opened at 7:00AM.
5. From 7:00AM to 7:15AM, (or, if later when all Avalon taxpayers have been served), taxpayers may make advanced reservations in person for the following day.
6. Thereafter, all other in-person reservations for the following day will be taken.
7. After 7:30AM, phone-in reservations by permit holders will be accepted for the same day and next day.
8. All permits must be purchased during the season at 39th Street. Preseason permits may be purchased during times to be specified, or by appointment after the Tennis Resolution has been passed by Borough Council.
9. On Memorial Day and July 4th weekends (2) staff members will be on the morning shift to handle the permit process.
* * * * * * * * * *
The show this year is Disney's Aladdin Jr.
Registration is Thursday, June 24th from 10-11 am at the Avalon Community Center at 30 st and the beach.
Show dates are Thursday, July 29th, Friday, July 30th and Saturday, July 31st at 7:00 pm and Sunday August 1st at 5:00 pm. All shows are at the Avalon Elementary School.
Tickets are $7 in advance and $8 at the door. Tickets can be purchased in advance at Avalon Market. For additional information please go to AvalonPlayers.org. Big Band Dances
Doors open at 8 pm – music starts at 8:30 pm $7.50/person for reservations call 967-3066