12. In 1883, Arthur Evans was looking for seal stones in Athens. The Greeks sent him to ______________________. Those local women sent Evans to ____________________.
13. He found a ________________________ and a _____________________. It was build around ______________________.
14. What were the subjects of the frescoes?
15. What was the athletic event involving bulls?
16. What kind of life did the Minoans seem to lead?
17. What makes the scientist think that Knossos might have been Atlantis?
19. What famous Greek philosopher described Atlantis?
20. The hole left by the explosion on Thera was about as big as ___________________.
21. The explosion took place in _________________.
22. Evidence of the explosion has been found in which other civilizations?
23. What was unusual about the homes discovered on Thera?
24. What civilization ultimately conquered the Minoans?