GROUP NAME: GROUP 3 GROUP MEMBERS: SANDRA EHIGIATOR & BLESSING ODEY.
CASE 1. A mail has been sent by Lasunwon UT informing us that there was an artificial fault on Isotope DT and customers connected to it have been out of supply for two weeks. They stated that the transformer requires 1+1 before it is re-energized.
Lola, a customer on the above mentioned DT, called for the first time to complain that they have been out of supply for the past 2 weeks and they were informed that supply was disconnected and will not be restored because some people are owing. She stated that she uses a PPM and does not understand why she should be penalized because of others who are owing. She requests that her supply is restored immediately.
Kindly attend to customer and complaint.
Show your proposed CRM Documentation.
From: Zephyr Roberts [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2017 3:49 PM
To: Customer Care
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: RE: Billing Without Electricity.
IILLEGAL BILLS AND CONSTANT MALTREATMENT AT PRINCE K.A FADINA HOUSE NO. 3 BUCKNOR SALVAGE BOULEVARD, ALADE STR. OFF IJU RD. IFAKO-IJAIYE LAGOS I wish to bring to your notice the maltreatment, inconveniences, harassment and infringement on my fundamental human right I have suffered in the hands of marketers and handlers of my power supply in my household. I am referring to " Abule Egba Business Unit, Iju Undertaking" .
It all started about mid last year (2017) when we started seeing two strange additional bills, since my husband is not in the country, I sent the caretaker to lodge the complaint which he did, the response we got was that the existing meter was not working and that the household requires more than one meter. Even-though we have proved to them that the meter is working but they never bothered to verify, they keep bringing the fake additional bills. They promised to come and check the meter to ascertain whether its working or not but they refused to show up despite the fact that we have wasted quite a lot of man hours waiting for them for several weeks.
I hereby wish to categorically state here that:
1) Our Meter is in perfect working condition.
2) The marketer in charge is lazy and deliberately refused to take the readings therefore resulting to blatant falsehood
3) Despite the fact that a letter of protest was sent to the business unit, they refused to act on it
4) We are up-to-date in payment of the original existing bill
5) Two additional bills were generated without metering since 2017
6) Our supply is constantly been disconnected illegally and our cables taken away
7) Our ability to endure lot of suffering as a result of inefficiency of Ikeja electric distribution has been stretched to the limit.
While your prompt action is been patiently awaited. Account no: 0123456789.
Refer to the attached Data and answer the following questions: