Game Designer firstname.lastname@example.org www.byrabbit.design +31 (0)6 48530021 Breda, Netherlands 27-08-1992 I design games, interactions, and stories; I have a passion for the unique way that audio, visuals, and mechanics come together as a whole work.
Besides my design focus, I have working experience and a broad mid-level knowledge in art and programming - I aim to solve problems and push boundaries with an adaptable and detail oriented approach.
RIGS: Mechanised Combat League(2016, PS4/PS-VR) September 2014 - February 2015 - Worked in the level and systems design teams on multiplayer content
- Prototyped and iterated on experimental game modes
- Fronted interdisciplinary work on interactive front end UI and functional mock ups
- Gained an understanding of in house scripting andmiddleware - Co-developed tutorialisation sequence and content
Project Lead / Game Designer - Team Prullaria,
SnowDown(2015, Android / Mobile Devices) March 2015 - August 2015 - Concepted and prototyped core game for the Dare To Be Digital Competition - Assembled and managed production team / deadlines and milestones
- Maintained project vision and worked in multiple roles during development
- Created marketing assets and pitches, curated social media presence - Contact point for event organisation, planned team trip to DTBD finals in Dundee, Scotland
- Represented the team and game during four day live demo on the show floor at DTBD
- Documented experimental game mechanics.
I enjoy getting lost in my music collection, or temporarily exiting my corporeal form to read about anything from ancient history, industrial design, fictional worlds - and how those elements connect our reality together. I'm engaged by discussion and humor, and try to put myself forward to explore and experience things that are alien to me.
(Recently, I took up ballroom dancing)
(Some) Games that are dear to me: SOMA, STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, Bioshock, TES3: Morrowind, Bloodborne
RecipientBE.MOBILE Award, Brain’s Eden 2014
Volunteer Mentor, Brain’s Eden 2015
Volunteer Mentor, Brain’s Eden 2016
Finalist, Dare To Be Digital 2015
Participant, Global Game Jam 2014
Participant, Global Game Jam 2015
Participant, Global Game Jam 2016
Volunteer, Screenshake 2016