11. Are there periodic evaluations of temporary personnel performance? If yes, describe.
12. What programs do you have for recruitment and retention of temporary personnel?
13. Explain how your firm ensures that the proposed hourly rates are within fair market value.
14. Describe your policy in place in case of illness.
15. How often are personnel paid?
16. The minimum time charge for temporary personnel is (if any):
17. How are billing problems handled? __________________________
18. What are the policies if UMUC should hire your temporary personnel to fill a permanent position?
19. What is your procedure if one of your temporary personnel should be injured on the job?
20. What is your reference check policy and procedure?
21. What is your background check policy and procedure?
Note: UMUC requires specific background and reference checks for each placement. Describe what is included in your standard background check, the average length of time for completion, and the process of notification to UMUC once the check is completed. UMUC shall not be charged for standard background checks.
22. Do you check right to work in the United States status for every individual?
23. Confirm that you provide workmen’s compensation and liability insurance for temporary personnel. Yes No
24. Provide your time-keeping procedures. Are time sheets submitted on Fridays?
25. Have any contracts been terminated or not renewed within the last three (3) years?
Reason for non-renewal or termination: ____________________________________ 26. Provide a detailed description of your specialty areas and types of positions you have placed in the past six (6) months.
27. Describe your experience with placing candidates with Workday, Oracle, and Salesforce expertise.
28. Provide your annual sales volume for 2014 and 2015 (if available).
29. How often are invoices submitted? Is your firm able to submit invoices on a weekly basis?
11. Provide a statement or attestation of your financial condition.
12. Is your firm eligible to do business in the state of Maryland?
13. Is your firm Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) compliant? _________________________
Submit a PCI Compliance and Validation Assessment/Report with your technical response.
14. Are subcontractors currently being used to assist in recruiting potential candidates?
If so, explain the mark-up process and how you determine whether to use a subcontractor on a candidate request.
APPENDIX A.5 FIRM EXPERIENCE and REFERENCES Complete this form and provide names of at least three (3) clients with which you have placed IT personnel in the past year. List any experience with the University System of Maryland, or other Universities/colleges. These may be used for Reference checks. UMUC may contact other references, including itself as part of the evaluation.