We are looking for a project consortia in order to be a partner.
We are ready to participate and share our expertise and knowledge in order to :
- promote student/staff mobility,
- develop new study programs in Biology, Human Sciences, Languages, electrical engineering, computer control of electrical technologies, energy saving technologies and other related fields except medicine.
- develop our capacities in term of governance, quality, and create structure to promote the relation between University and the labour world
- Specially, take part in education curricula’s development in energy saving technologies, project management and any academia / industry collaboration activities.
University 8 mai 1945 Guelma- Algeria has an experience as a project partner different former Eramus Mundus and Tempus projects and recent Erasmus+ projects:
1. Tempus, 530466-1-2012-FR-TEMPUS-JPCR, "Electronics and Optics e-Learning for Embedded Systems (EOLES)", Coordinator - Université de Limoges-France -
2. Tempus, 159175-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-FR-TEMPUS-JPCR, " FEFEDI - Filière d'Expertise maghrébine de Formation en Entrepreneuriat et en Développement International ", Coordinator - Grenoble Ecole de Management-France -
3. ERASMUS MUNDUS, 545811-EM-1-2013-1-ES-ERA MUNDUS-EMA21, " University Network for Business and Administration", Coordinator - University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
4. ERASMUS+KA2, 561812-EPP-1-2015-1-FR-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP, " COFFEE-Co-Construction d'une Offre de Formation à Finalité d'Employabilité Elevée", Coordinator - Université de Montpellier- France
5. ERASMUS+KA2, 573967-EPP-1-2016-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, " INSTART-Euro-African Network of excellence for entrepreneurship and innovation ", Coordinator - UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA
Université 8 mai 1945 Guelma- Algeria is located at 500 Km in the east of Algiers the capital of Algeria. The University is a multidisciplinary institution with a total of 16.736 students for 2016/2017 - 27 departments and 7 faculties- 62 Master degrees -77 Bachelor degrees - 851 permanent lecturers- 800 employees and 23 research laboratories. Its libraries consist of 200.000 books – A “Center of Information Systems and E-learning” – A massive deployment of ICT by sharing the Internet access for all users.
Université 8 mai 1945 Guelma is ready to participate and share experience in order to promote student/staff mobility, develop new study programs in Biology, Human Sciences, Languages, electrical engineering, computer control of electrical technologies, energy saving technologies and other related fields (except medicine), develop our capacities in term of governance, quality, and create structure to promote the relation between University and the labour world.