Name: Mariano Sandro Villegas González
Date of birth: 3 / 9 / 67
Marital Status: Married
Language: Spanish - English
Address: S. de Bustamante 2156 7ºB Buenos Aires - Argentina
Telephones: ( 5411 ) 4823 - 0676 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Graduated from "Escuela Nacional de Profesores Nº2 Mariano Acosta" - 1985
● Graduated as a Graphic Designer from the University of Buenos Aires ( UBA ) - 1989
● Typographic Seminar lectured by professor Rubén Fontana, director of "Tipográfica" magazine.
● Aerography Course given by professor Ignacio Otero at the University of Buenos Aires.
● Course in Animation, cartoons and Special Effects, given by professor Alejandro Berman at
Sica ( Sindicato de la Industria del Cine Argentino ) -Union of Argentine Movie Industry-
● Attended to the complete series of Siggraph'98 conferences. ( Orlando, USA. )
● Training of Softimage|3D at "Torneos y competencias".
● Course of Avid|DS at "SVC", Avid reseller , with the instructor Juan Carlos Monzón.
● Macintosh, PC, Amiga and Silicon Graphics user for Graphic Design and computer animation.
● Graphic Designer responsible for creation, production, and supervision of printing and photographic
process, at Henel S.A. ,argentine exportation company of pet food and goods.
● Free lance Designer for promotional projects at " Coconor" entertainment park.
● Designer for promotional projects at " La Imprenta " Gymnasium.
● Graphic Designer at RGB Marketing & Communication company, working on projects for clients such as
Comodex ( diaper company ) and La Rambla ( Bakery products ).
● Logotype and stationery design for Woody Television.
● Designer and production supervisor for the creation of exposition booths for Henel S.A.
( Ferigat exposition ), and also for P.J.Newmeyer ( Textile ).
● Billboard, program and scenographic design for:
* The panthomime School for Children & Teenagers Show at the Banco Patricios Fundation .
* The play "Arround the World in 80 days " Cervantes National Teatre.
* Plays for the Theatre Group "Gambas al Ajillo". Empire Teatre.
● Idea and Production for mural design in Engelberg Discotheque.
● Street Sign Ilustrator in aerograph at Canter company.
● Graphic Designer for printer specialized in menus for restaurants printed in serigraph.
● Macintosh Operator at Catú Cine Animación, animating TV commercials in 2D and 3D cartoons for
national and international broadcast , created for Agencies such as Walter Thompson (Chile &
Argentina) McCann Ericson ( Panama & Argentina ) for their clients Johnson & Johnson (Raid),
Telefónica de Argentina, Nestlé ( Nesquick, Bananita Dolca ), Vivere, Granby, Nutrasweet, etc.
● 2D & 3D animator at " Nanni Studio", working with software such as SOFTIMAGE|3D, Infini-D,
Animation Master, Animation Stand, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, Debabelizer, etc.
● Digital composition and FX for FILMS at Garcia Ferre Entertainment, making the animated movies
"Manuelita" and "Las alegrias de Pantriste", working with software like TOONZ, Softimage|3D,XSI,
Maya, After Effects,Photoshop, Premiere, Elastic Reality, etc. Knowledge of Discreet Logic Combustion.
● Digital composition at Rodolfo Mutuverría Studio ( "Dibu" character creator ) for "Verano Animado", channel 13 TV.
● 2D & 3D animator at " IDEAS DEL SUR ", TV production directed by Marcelo Tinelli,
for the programs Todo x 2 $, Cuatro Amigas, Fugitivos, VideoMatch, Odisea Patagonia, NúmerosRojos,
Pasapalabra and commercials. Making of "test programs" like "La Agencia" and sport TV programs for PSN,