Round 3 Packet by Wilmington Charter School B Written by Bill Tressler Edited by Mike Bentley
1) On the final episode of this series, the lead character was offered a string of new jobs: Nike spokesman and road manager of the Mel Torme tour, among others, but preferred to stay in the titular New York locale. Featuring cameos by Wile E. Coyote, Brent Spiner and Mel Tormé, Markie Post starred as the public defender from season three on, though it was actually the actor that played the show's Assistant District Attorney that garnered a number of awards. FTP, name this NBC sitcom featuring Dan Larroquette and Harry Anderson as Judge Harry Stone, set in a Manhattan municipal building.
ANSWER: Night Court
2) His last race was the Hooters 500 at Atlanta in 1992. This man's grandson drove the #45 Sprint-sponsored car before dying in a practice crash at the New Hampshire International Speedway in 2000. His son founded the Victory Junction Gang Camp, and now drives alongside Bobby Labonte for this man's race team. The winner of the 1979 Daytona 500, FTP, name this former driver of the #43 STP car who won 200 career races and 7 NASCAR Winston Cup championships.
ANSWER: Richard Petty
3) Richard Collier starred as a barber in this film and David Hurst played Rudolph Reisenweber. "Just Leave Everything to Me" and "Love is Only Love", two of the songs in this film, were originally supposed to appear in the musical Mame. It was the last film role for Louis Armstrong, who appears in the restaurant scene and sings the title tune. Other musical numbers in this film include "Put On Your Sunday Clothes", "Before the Parade Passes By", and "It Takes a Woman". Costars include the comparatively too old Walter Matthau and a young Michael Crawford as Cornelius Hackl. FTP, name this 1969 film starring Barbara Streisand coming to New York City in a role that Carol Channing played on Broadway.
ANSWER: Hello, Dolly!
4) The sketch comedy The New Show showed a skit in which a bride poorly chooses this as the theme of her wedding. Coyote McCloud recorded a single with this name on the Awesome Record Label, and sequels showed workers closing windows as well as a call to a man on a yacht who falls backwards after being yelled at. Walter Mondale saying this to Gary Hart was shown in a headline on the Simpsons, and its original setting was the Fluffy Bun. Clara Peller was fired after appearing in an ad for Prego saying she found the answer to, FTP, what question posed by a Wendy’s ad in the early 80s.
ANSWER: Where's the Beef?
5) This actor has narrated the audio version of Bret Easton Ellis' Lunar Park, and he also played Tony in the 1996 film, I Love You, I Love You Not. In an early role he played Rick Sanford, the football playing archenemy of Angus, and along with Jason Biggs, he was slated to star in the studio version of Bluntman and Chronic in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Arguably his most famous film roles cast him as Mox, this time the quarterback of the West Canaan High School football team. FTP, name this “boy next door”, the star of Varsity Blues and Dawson’s Creek.
ANSWER: James Van Der Beek
6) Two live action children could be seen in the “Starry Night” advertisement for this game, and the E3 trailer announcing this game contained a message stating that “I have defied gods and demons”. New weapons in this game include a flamethrower, a portable machine gun turret that switches the view to third person, and a spike grenade, while new vehicles include the Mongoose. The Arbiter and the Elites have allied themselves with the human forces in its single player story. A multiplayer demo was included with copies of Crackdown for, FTP, this upcoming installment in Bungie's seminal Xbox first person shooter franchise starring Master Chief.
ANSWER: Halo 3
7) The original incarnation of this show was inspired by a story that its creator was researching on the Grand Ole Opry, and actors that currently appear on it include Sue Scott and Tim Russell. The show has had several fictitious sponsors, including Ralph's Pretty Good Grocery, and The Ketchup Advisory Board. Other sponsors have included Guy’s Shoes, Be-bop-a-ree-bop Rhubarb Pie, and the Sidetrack Tap, which is also featured in another segment of the show about the host's fictional Minnesota hometown. Produced by Minnesota Public Radio, this is, FTP, what variety show turned Robert Altman film that includes stories from Lake Wobegon and is hosted by Garrison Keillor?
ANSWER: A Prairie Home Companion
8) They opened for Led Zeppelin’s last American concert in 1977, and in the late ‘80s they explored a synth-guitar sound with the albums Ram It Down and Turbo. Their most recent album, Angel of Retribution, featured a thirteen minute final track about the Lochness Monster. Dave Holland joined the group for their influential 1980 album, British Steel, which included the hit, “United”. Their current lineup includes bassist Ian Hill and openly gay lead vocalist Rob Halford. FTP, name this group whose hit singles include “Breaking The Law”, “You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’”, and “Living After Midnight”.
ANSWER: Judas Priest
9) It is the setting of level seven of Tomb Raider III, as well as a bonus mission in Perfect Dark where a character nicknamed Elvis tries to escape from this facility. In baseball it provides the name of a Triple A Las Vegas team as well as the nickname for Ichiro Suzuki's section of Safeco Field due to the number he wore. Robert Doherty has written a series of novels set here, and the town of Rachel claims to be the official home of this site. FTP, identify this site in the Nevada desert accessible by Route 375, “Extraterrestrial Highway”.
ANSWER: Area 51 or Air Force Flight Test Center, Detachment 3
10) It is the setting for an upcoming sitcom starring teen idol Drake Bell as a rock star making the city his home. Music groups that formed here include Anti-Flag, Don Caballero, and Rusted Root, while films set here include Eye of the Beholder, Striking Distance, and Wonder Boys. It was the location of WQED, the studio that filmed Mr. Rodger’s Neighborhood, while a town 30 miles north of this city was the setting for Night of the Living Dead. Also the setting of the 2004 College Jeopardy! Tournament and Queer As Folk, FTP, name this city, the former home of Three Rivers Stadium.
11) The friends of the protagonist in this work include Miles, who lives on cookies, and Lincoln, a member of the International Guild of Knot Tyers. The heroine of this work lives in a California desert town of 43 people called Hard Pan. Two years before this novel is set, the protagonist’s mother dies, leading her father to call his ex-wife Bridgette from France to take care of her. This book engendered controversy for its description of a rattlesnake biting a dog in the crotch and explicitly using the word "scrotum" on the first page. FTP, identify this 2007 Newberry Medal winning book by Susan Patron.
ANSWER: The Higher Power of Lucky
12) This team went from 1947 until 1998 without a postseason win, despite being the oldest continuously run franchise. Prior names include the Morgan Athletic Club and the Normals, both held under Charles Bidwill, who saved cash by buying old University of Chicago jerseys, whose faded color gave the team its name. It drafted Joe Namath and Garrison Hearst, and retired Stan Mauldin's number. Once located in Chicago and St. Louis, FTP, identify this team that has also retired the number of Army Ranger Pat Tillman, who until recently played in Sun Devil Stadium.that has moved out of Sun Devil stadium but has set attendance records since moving to the desert.
13) The one man punk band Atom and His Package wrote a song called Pumping Iron For this musician, who early in her career contributed to a band consisting of her relatives, Clannad. She sings that “darkness has come”, and that “I desire Evenstar” in the songs “Aniron” and “May It Be” that were featured in The Fellowship of the Ring. Responsible for the albums A Day Without Rain and The Memory of Trees, one of her most successful songs is not named for a South American river and is often mislabeled “Sail Away”. FTP, identify this Irish New Age artist responsible for songs such as “Only Time” and “Orinoco Flow”.
ANSWER: EnyaBrennan (accept either underlined name)
14) The song The Wheel’s On Fire serves as the theme song to this show, while a pilot episode of Mirrorball was filmed starring the exact same cast as this show. Guest stars have included Elton John on an episode when rare Beatles tapes were found, and Whoppi Goldberg who “married” Serge’s New York boyfriend to his mother. Additional guest stars include singer Lulu and former Spice Girl Emma Bunton, clients of main character Eddy’s public relations firm. Running from 1992 to 2005, FTP, name this BBC show rerun on the Oxygen Network and Comedy Central about two women who desperately want-to-be high-class ladies, starring Joanna Lumley and Jennifer Saunders.
ANSWER: Absolutely Fabulous
15) On Buffy the Vampire Slayer, when Spike and Andrew check out a monastery, they travel while discussing a recipe for this dish, as it is Spike’s favorite food. The airship by this name takes pictures of youth sports leagues, and an As Seen On TV product for creating this dish comes with a corer and a book of dip recipes. Supposedly leaked instructions for creating this dish involve making 12-16 cuts, multiple coats of batter, and removal of the center for the sauce. FTP, name this dish using a vidalia or walla walla shaped into petals, a signature appetizer at Outback Steak House.
ANSWER: Blooming Onion (also accept Flowering Onion and reasonable other variants)
16) Songs sung in its version of American Idol, complete with judge Simon Cowell, include “I Can See Clearly Now” “Sugar, Sugar” and “These Boots Are Made for Walking”. It features a tree-lined Romeo Drive which includes stores such as Tower of London Records, Saxon Fifth Avenue and Versarchery. While traveling on the seven hundred mile road trip to reach this place, incessant “Are we there yet?”s are heard from Donkey. Prince Charming attempts to become the new king of, FTP, what home of Princess Fiona in the Shrek films.
ANSWER: Far Far Away
17) Despite it being an inanimate object, the show it appeared on received numerous pieces of mail asking for its autograph. It appears along with an 07 printed on it in a country in Eastern Europe in EuroTrip, while a Johnny Cash song calls it “a pistol pumpin’, steel belted Calvary”. The original one of some 309 produced was auctioned off for nine million dollars in 2001 after being salvaged from a Georgia junkyard, which then debuted with John Schneider behind the wheel. FTP, this is what 1969 Dodge Charger, number 01, piloted and owned by Bo and Luke on the Dukes of Hazzard
ANSWER: The General Lee
18) Last year, Kansas State defeated Marquette to win the women's version of this event. Byron White played in the first one, which was won by Temple. Two years ago, Tarence Kinsey gave his team a 60 to 57 victory over St. Joseph’s in this event, which saw Manhattan beat Maryland in 2006. In two of the last three years, Dave Odom’s team has won it, and Frank Young was named the Most Outstanding Player of the one held this year. The winners of the most recent one were embarrassed by misspelled T-shirts after defeating Clemson 78 to 73. FTP, name this competition won in March by West Virginia, a college basketball tournament consisting of teams not invited to the NCAA tournament.
19) When this song is performed in concert, the stage is bathed in green lighting to suggest a particular locale, and a circling searchlight is also used. This song describes playing Doors tapes, and both Playboy and Bob Hope are mentioned in its lyrics. Characters in this song include Charlie and Baker who "left their childhood on every acre", and now lack a “home front and soft soap”. In the chorus, the singer says "we'd all go down together". FTP, name this ballad about the Vietnam War by Billy Joel, which describes departing a namesake capital city after hours.
ANSWER: Goodnight Saigon
20) Minor characters in it include attorney Larsen E. Pettifogger and Theodore the accountant, as well as the accident-prone Bernie who was once hit by a meteor during surgery. Abra Cadaver, a Frankenstein-like creation, also stars in this strip alongside Bung, the alcoholic jester. A 2007 scene shows two main characters finding cartoons in the sky after looking through a telescope, as its two creators died days apart from one another. FTP, name this comic strip originally created by Brant Parker and Johnny Hart that follows a king and a namesake magic wielder.
ANSWER: The Wizard of Id
21) It makes fun of Shaq Fu as being an incredibly poor game, but allows him to "come back" later in the plot. Godzilla’s tail can be seen in the background of the final shot, and minor participants include Jambi the Genie, Xenomorph, and a Jawa. Its lyrics were composed by Lemon Demon, while Shawn Vulliez or Alt-F4 did the animation. Just like in the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones has trouble finding his gun, and finds himself kicked in the crotch by Chuck Norris. FTP, name this web song and flash video in which Mister Rogers impales himself after having beaten hundreds of super heroes.
ANSWER: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.
22) Bridgewater, New Jersey police unwittingly became the 89th team in a high school tournament for this game in May 2007 when they solved the Glacier Water puzzle and prevented scoring in the scavenger hunt component. A Harvard group governing the rules of this game discounted any actions taken on a completely naked person at any time or place, and passed out Iocaine Powder stickers that could taint drinks. A group at Illinois Urbana uses Immunity and Sabotage Cards that extend and remove safe zones, areas often include bathrooms in college dorms. FTP, name this role-playing game in which players use imitation weaponry to take a target out before they are removed.
ANSWER: Assassins (also accept Knock Out, Spy Hunt, Gotcha, Killer, and Elimination. If someone is really convinced they have another name for this game, judge their correctness on the strength of their argument [note that throwing a chair is an automatic correct answer].)
1) Name these poker books, FTPE:
 Considered "the bible" by many, a second volume of this Dyle Brunson work published in 2005 includes contributions from Jennifer Harman and Daniel Negreanu.
ANSWER: The Super System: A Course in Power Poker
 Written by "The Mad Genius", it is subtitled "The Psychology and Body Language of Poker". Included photos demonstrate the mistakes players make.
ANSWER: Caro's Book of(Poker) Tells [there have been two titles]
 This book focuses on Ted Binion's murder, and the subsequent run of journalist James McManus finishing sixth in the 2000 World Series of Poker Main Event.
ANSWER: Positively Fifth Street
2) Name these characters from the cartoon Smurfs who aren't Smurfs, FTPE.
 This sorcerer with a cat named Azrael keeps trying to capture, eat or destroy the Smurfs
ANSWER: Gargamel  Usually wearing a white robe and carrying a scythe, this friend of Mother Nature made sure that the seasons progressed as scheduled.
ANSWER: Father Time  This boy was trouble for the wizarding school, so they decided to make him an apprentice to Gargamel.
3) Answer these questions about comic strip turned animated character, FTPE.
 His rival, Flintheart Glomgold, is always trying to become richer than him. Flintheart’s giant money bin is the same as this character’s, except that it has a pound sign rather than a dollar sign on it.
ANSWER Scrooge McDuck
 Magica de Spell is always trying to steal this object from Scrooge. The first coin Scrooge ever earned, it is depicted as being stored in a snow globe shaped container on DuckTales.
ANSWER: The Number One Dime (accept: First Dime)
 Being much richer than a millionaire, Scrooge is described as being this type of “aire”. Note that either the term used in the comics or on DuckTales is acceptable.
ANSWER: Multiplujillionaire (comics) or Quadzillionaire (Ducktales)
4) Sometimes a character claims “it was all a dream”. FTPE:
 In the bizarre ninth season of this show, the main character reveals it was all a fictional story she thought up, that the Connors didn't win the lottery, and that Dan had died of a heart attack.
ANSWER: Roseanne  When Patrick Duffy left Dallas, this character he played was killed in a car crash. After ratings plummeted, it was revealed that Pam had dreamt the entire 1985 season, meaning this character was still alive.
ANSWER: Bobby James Ewing
 We found out in the Newhart finale that it was really just a dream of this Chicago psychologist, a character from The Bob Newhart Show, which he tells his wife Emily at the series' conclusion. Lame.
ANSWER: Robert “Bob” Hartley
5) According to their bassist, they “had a band powerful enough to turn goat milk into gasoline,” at least in the edited for TV version. Answer the following questions, FTPE.
 First, name this movie. It’s about a pair of Chicago orphans and brothers “on a mission from God.”
ANSWER: The Blues Brothers  Joliet Jake's jilted ex-fiancée was played by this actress, who was mistaken for herself when playing Bianca Burnette in Scream 3.
ANSWER: Carrie Fisher  Also making an appearance in the movie was this late Canadian SCTV comic, who also had roles as Army recruit Dewey Oxburger and Irv Blitzer, “Sled God.”
ANSWER: John Candy
6) Given some tracks, name the album that was a bestseller in the given year, FTPE. If you need some additional tracks, you will receive five points.
 1999, "Spanish Eyes", "It's Gotta Be You".
 "The Perfect Fan", "I Want It That Way", "Larger Than Life".
ANSWER: Millenium [Backstreet Boys]
 1987, "Without Love", "I'd Die For You", "Never Say Goodbye".
 "Let It Rock", "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Livin' on a Prayer".
ANSWER: Slippery When Wet [Jon Bon Jovi]
 1977, "Second Hand News", "Never Going Back Again", "Oh Daddy".
 "Don't Stop", "Dreams", "Go Your Own Way".
ANSWER: Rumours [Fleetwood Mac]
7) Name these dismal first round NFL draft picks, for 10 points each:
 The top pick of 1995, he tore his anterior ligament in his first preseason carry. This Penn State alum's lackluster career included time with the Bengals, Redskins, and Saints.
ANSWER: Ki-Jana Carter  14 touchdowns and 36 interceptions was the saga of this number two Washington State pick by the Chargers in 1998. His brother Brady is currently Oregon's quarterback.
ANSWER: Ryan Leaf  Dick Vermeil tearfully called this Nebraska product the most talented player he'd ever coached. Tears were in order, as this back would go on to miss the block that ended Steve Young's career and face jail time for assault with a deadly weapon.
ANSWER: Lawrence Phillips
8) Given a quote, name the film starring Ryan Phillipe, FTPE.
 "A guy named Steve Rubell had a dream: To throw the best damned party the world had ever seen and to make it last forever. He built a world where fantasy was put up as reality and where an 80-year-old disco queen could dance till dawn."
ANSWER: 54 (do not accept "Studio 54")
 "You got a letter? I got run over, Helen gets her hair chopped off, Julie gets a dead body in her car trunk, and you get a letter? Oh, that's balanced!"
ANSWER: I Know What You Did Last Summer  "Why does everyone treat me as if I were one of these stupid snobs? I spent half the week downstairs with all of you." Maggie Smith also starred in this 2001 Robert Altman film.
ANSWER: Gosford Park
9) The song's roots are a routine that Little Eav Narcissus Boyd did while babysitting for Carole King and Gerry Goffin. FTPE:
 You gotta swing your hips now and jump back to do this popular line-dancing tune.
ANSWER: The Loco-Motion  The Loco-Motion was covered by this popular 70's group whose singles include "Inside Looking Out", "Closer to Home / I'm Your Captain", and "We're an American Band".
ANSWER: Grand Funk Railroad  The Loco-Motion has also been covered by this Australian who was the Green Fairy in Moulin Rouge. This artist also had a hit with 2001’s "Can't Get You Out of My Head".
ANSWER: Kylie Minogue
10) Name these geek gatherings, FTPE.
 This convention awards The Inkpot award to strip, anime, sci-fi and similar professionals. Held in San Diego each year since 1970, over 100,000 people attended in 2006.
ANSWER: Comic-Con International (also accept San Diego Comic-Con)
 This gaming convention, formerly held the third week of May in the Los Angeles Convention Center, has decided to limit itself to invitations only. Disgruntled gamers will have to settle for Entertainment for All, to be held in October.
ANSWER: E3 or Electronic Entertainment Expo  This Sydney Sci-Fi convention has taken place every year since 1997. It takes its name from the Star Trek: Next Generation episode in which Picard becomes Locutus of Borg.
ANSWER: The Best of Both Worlds
11) Name these people who auditioned to replace Bob Barker, FTPE:
 Best known as AC Slater from Saved by the Bell, this Animal Planet alum was runner up to Emmitt Smith on the third season of Dancing With The Stars.
ANSWER: Mario Lopez, Jr.
 Hosting duties on this man’s resume include Hollywood Showdown, Whammy!, and stage versions of The Price Is Right in some Harrah's casinos.
ANSWER: Todd Newton  This current host of Family Feud tried out the Bob Barker gig during the same round of auditions as Todd Newton. He too was a runner up on Dancing With the Stars.
ANSWER: John Gerald O’Hurley
12) Name these early videogames with something superficial in common, FTPE.
 In this game, players avoid touching the wall, being shot by robots, or touching Evil Otto while traversing a maze. No fierce Norse warriors are present.
ANSWER: Berzerk  Remade into the popular game Arkanoid, this 1976 Atari arcade game was a single player variant of Pong where the player used a paddle and a ball destroy a wall of bricks.
ANSWER: Breakout  Featuring distinctive green vector graphics, this tank simulation also by Atari featuring exploding volcanoes in the background and enemies including UFOs.
13) (AJ) FTPE, name these shortstops who won MVP awards:
 In 1982, he won the first of his two AL MVP awards by setting career highs in homers, RBIs, and batting average while leading the Milwaukee Brewers to the World Series.
ANSWER: Robin Yount  This shortstop was the first National Leaguer to win consecutive MVP awards, winning them in 1958 and 1959. He has also hit the most homeruns ever by a shortstop with 512.
ANSWER: Ernie Banks  The two-time All-American guard at Duke won the batting title in his MVP season, 1960. That season, he teamed in a double play combination with Bill Mazeroski.
ANSWER: Richard Morrow "Dick" Groat
14) Name these Mid-Atlantic rollercoasters, for 10 points each:
 This newest Busch Gardens Europe coaster is the first in the world to feature ten across seating. Its theme is a bird menacing a small French town.
ANSWER: Griffon  As of June 2007, this Great Adventure rollercoaster is the world’s tallest and fastest. It took the honor away from Cedar Point's Top Thrill Dragster in 2005.
ANSWER: Kingda Ka  The SooperDoopLooper, the first steel rollercoaster to turn riders upside down on the east coast is one of the mainstays of this Pennsylvania theme park.
15) Name these Train songs, FTPE.
 Their fist #1 on any chart, it is subtitled "Tell Me". Thought to be about a mother's death, the lyrics describe going to the Milky Way and Venus blowing your mind.
ANSWER: Drops of Jupiter  This first track from Train’s My Private Nation album is played before Los Angeles baseball games. The song opens by asking for a sign to let the singer know you’re here.
ANSWER: Calling All Angels  This Train song has been featured prominently in both Heroes and on the Spiderman 2 soundtrack. The singer proclaims that he’s “anything but” this title state.
16) 40-30-20-10. Name the film from goofs listed on the Internet Movie Database.
 One character gets out of bed after having sex, pulls her sweater on and walks to the end of the bed, clearly braless. Seconds later she's wearing one.
 A camera is visible in one character's glasses when she is talking for the first time with theology student Palmer Joss.
 Ted was said to have died on November 10th, but the Leonids that he was watching don't usually peak until the 17th or the 18th.
 The Very Large Array that picks up a signal, located on the Plains of San Augustine, does not have a canyon located nearby as depicted in this 1997 Jodie Foster film.
17) NBA announcers have called him "Walking Technical Foul" and in the 2000 season he set a league record with 41. For 10 points each--
 Name this Detroit Piston forward, who racked up a mere 21 technicals in the 2006-07 season and an additional 7 in the playoffs.
ANSWER: Rasheed Wallace  Name either of the teams Wallace played for before joining the Pistons.
ANSWER: WashingtonWizards (accept: Bullets) or PortlandTrail Blazers  According to Wikipedia. Rasheed Wallace’s first full season with the Trail Blazers “was one of many highs”. Some of those highs likely came after Wallace was introduced to this point guard, who was suspended and fined 250,000 dollars for possession of marijuana in 2003.
ANSWER: Damon Stoudamire
18) Name these Top 100 most-visited websites, as rated by alexa.com, FTPE.
 This portal includes content from most of the Disney subsidiaries, including ESPN and ABC, both subdomains of this site.
 Named after its Turkish creator, this Google run social networking site is extremely popular amongst Brazilians.
 This company, the owners of popular sites such as MetaCritic, GameSpot, and Download.com, notably lost their senior editor of MP3 and digital audio, James Kim, to the Oregon wilderness last December.
ANSWER: CNET.com or CNET Networks, Inc.
19) For 5-10-20-30, given a fictional address, name the TV family that lives there.
[A] 1313 Mockingbird Lane, Mockingbird Heights
ANSWER: The Munsters [B] The Skypad Apartments in Orbit City
ANSWER: The Jetsons [C] 1164 Morning Glory Circle. Here’s a hint, the family appears on Bewitched.
ANSWER: The Stevens [D] You only need to give the first names of the characters for this one: 62 West Wallaby Street, Wigan, Lancs.
ANSWER: Wallace and Gromit
20) Name these coffee-based drinks, FTPE.
 Starbucks sells this trademarked iced-coffee beverage in Mocha, Carmel, and Strawberry Crème flavors.
ANSWER: Frappuccino  Easily confused with latte, this brewed coffee drink replaces the espresso with strong drip brewed, French pressed or French roast blends. Café de Monde makes it with chicory and whole milk.
ANSWER: Café au Lait [LAY]
 The addition of lemon peel to espresso in this beverage is traditionally seen as an Italian taste, although you’re not likely to find it served in an Italian restaurant.
ANSWER: Espresso Romano
21) Given a set of races name the television show to which they belong, FTPE. If you need a second clue, you will only receive five points.
 Cybermen, Ood, Reapers, Cats
 Daleks [DAH-lecks], Time Lords
ANSWER: Doctor Who  Athosians [ah-THOS-see-ans], Asurans, Taranis
 Genii [jen-EYE], the Wraith
ANSWER: Stargate: Atlantis (do not accept “Stargate-SG1”, but do accept just “Stargate”)
 Drazi [DRAH-zee], Vree, Brakiri
 Vorlons, Minbari, Centauri
ANSWER: Babylon 5
22) Name these musicians who might have something in common, FTPE.
 Neil Tennant, the lead vocalist of this English electronic duo, is openly gay. This group may be best known for their songs, “Heart”, “It’s a Sin”, and “West End Girls”.
ANSWER: Pet Shop Boys  This folk duo, consisting of Amy Ray and Emily Sailers, scored hits with the songs “Hammer and Nail”, “Galileo”, and “Least Complicated”. Oh yeah, they’re gay too.
ANSWER: The Indigo Girls  This singer has been linked to Amazing Race winner Reichen Lehmkuhl and David Geffin since coming out in a July 2006 issue of People. If N’Sync still existed today, he’d probably unfortunately be known as the “Gay One” rather than the “Shy One”.
ANSWER: (James) Lance Bass