MEMORANDUM FOR RECORD
SUBJECT: Noncommissioned Officers Professional Development (NCOPD) Schedule
1. Effective immediately, 135th FSC will conduct monthly classes for the professional development of the leaders assigned to the unit. These classes will be designed to improve the technical and tactical proficiencies as well as the administrative proficiencies for both the field and garrison environments.
2. Classes will be conducted monthly over the course of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, classes will start over to ensure continuity and refreshment as new leaders arrive to the unit. Classes will be approximately 60 minutes in length. Instructors will use multiple mediums to ensure active participation and absorption of the lessons being taught. This can include but is not limited to the use of Power Point, videos, and hands on practical exercises.
3. The schedule is listed below:
4. Instructors (SSG(P)/SFC) will utilize the 8 Step Training Model for planning and resourcing their classes. Instructors will reference the long range training calendar to plan during the month training will be executed. No later than 14 working days prior to execution, instructors will conduct a rehearsal with 1SG on their topic of leader development.
5. Point of contact for this memorandum is 1SG Marshall at 910-366-6518 or email@example.com.