SUBJECT; VISUAL ART
CLASS ; S S 1
PHONE NUMBER ; 08033641516
2. Igbo- ukwu arts
3. Ife arts.
ii. bronze works
4. Esie soap stone
5 Benin art
i. bronze works
6. Tso-ede bronze
1. Mention and describe art works of ancient Nigerian art cultures
2. Identify the names, media and styles of known Nigerian ancient art work
3.identify the locations of these major art cultures
4. State the context of the production of these art works.
5. Identify the characteristic features unique to these ancient artworks
3. State 3 characteristics of Nigerian art culture
2. definition of gallery
3. history of museums in Nigeria
4. types of museum
5. function of museum
6. function of gallery
7. locations of museums and art galleries in Nigeria.
2. Identify an art gallery
3. Name major museums in Nigeria and their dates of establishment..
2. List 2 locations 0f Museum and Art Galleries in Nigeria.
3. State 3 functions of Museums and Art Galleries.
2. classification of visual art
3. applied art
4. function of visual art
2. Mention major classes of visual arts
3. List the component of each of the classes of visual arts
4. State function of visual arts and list items of arts
2. List the major classes of Visual Arts.
3. State 5 functions of Visual
i. graphics designer
ii. industrial designer
v. ceramics industry
vii. cultural officers
viii. medical illustrators
ix. investigative illustration
2. Describe an artwork
3.Llist things found in the video studio.
2. List 4 digital video studio equipment.