n which layer of the atmosphere the most ozone found?
1)what is air? A) A simple mixture of gases. B) Naturally odorless C) Colorless, tasteless, and formless D)All the above Ans: D
2)what is the three main parts of atomospheric. A)Homosphere, Stratospere, Ozonosphere B) Composition, Temperture, Function C)Heterosphere, Thermosphere, Thermosphere, Ionosphere D)All of the above Ans:B
1. The rapid decrease in atmospheric pressure with altitude and that __________ of the atmospheric mass resides in the troposphere.
(Correct Answer: c)
2. In the mesosphere, fine ice crystals form on dust, principally at ______________.
a. High latitudes
b. Low latitudes
c. All of the above
d. None of the above
(Correct Answer: a)
1. how many miles does the atmosphere hug the earth roughly above the earth's surface ?
A. 300 miles
B. 600 miles
C. 2000 miles
D. 3000 miles
the answer is A. 300miles.
2. air pressure exerts a force of __ pounds per square inch.
the answer is C, 14.
Chapter 3 two questions:
1. what doer ozone absorb and covert it to heat energy?
b. uv rays
c. gamma rays
d. none of above
2. which is not a criteria to examine the atmosphere?