Virtual Reality 3D experience with your Smartphone
with super 3D picture effects The Declaration of Conformity for this device is under the Internet link: www.technaxx.de/ (in bottom bar “Konformitätserklärung”). Before using the device the first time, read the user manual carefully.
Service phone No. for technical support: 01805 012643 (14 cent/minute from German fixed-line and 42 cent/minute from mobile networks). Free Email: email@example.com
Supports 3D and 360° videos (e.g. from You Tube)
Adjustable pupil distance, sight distance & head belt
For Smartphones with 3.5” up to 6.0” with max. (L) 15.9 x (W) 7.8cm
You can plug headphones through the holes to your Smartphone here
There are 3 pieces of rubber pads. Stick the rubber pads onto the phone holder according to the position of YOUR phone buttons. Compare the picture below and with YOUR phone, think and then clue them onto the phone holder.
Download / install the desired APP from the APP store (Google play store or Apple store) on the phone (search for example for “VR APP”) or stream / download the wanted movie / video on the phone (search for example for “VR video”).
Important: The resources must be in split-screen format !
Resources are mainly divided into three categories:
1. Mobile VR games: The rotation of the head as remote control perspective for action games.
2. 360° panoramic video: You can watch a video. With turning the head you can automatically control the perspective.
3. 3D movies: Enjoy a 3D movie by streaming it over your phone.
Attach your phone to the phone holder via the clamshell.
Align the center line of mobile phone screen on the center mark of the telephone holder. Now start the APP or the video/movie.
Insert the phone holder with the phone attached into the VR glasses TX-77 slot.
To have the best performance, adjust pupillary distance to make your pupils align to the glass centers. Adjust focal distance till device performs the best image.
To expose the camera of the mobile phone, the cover of the VR glasses TX-77 can be removed (as described below):
1. Remove the phone holder.
2. The short piece of the cover is the one that has to be removed (see picture below).
3. Take the VR glasses TX-77 in both hands. The short part should be in your right hand. Put your fingertips on the edge where small and big cover part touch. The heel of the hand is on the edge of the glasses, counterpart of your fingertips.
4. Grab the small part of the cover. Press with your fingertips down and at the same time with the heel of your hand up. This should remove the wished cover part.
5. Then other software / APP can be used.
6. To attach the cover again, put it where it belongs and squeeze it back by pressing on top of the cover. At the same time it should click twice to fit tight.
3. When installed, the midline has to be aligned in the middle.
4. When you feel dizzy, adjust the pupillary distance and the focal distance.
Do not use the mobile phone while charging to avoid accident. If you feel dizzy or sick, stop for a moment and adjust the pupillary distance and the focal distance. Pregnant women, people with high blood pressure or fear of heights/crowds it is prohibited to use this VR glasses TX-77. We highly suggest only using VR glasses TX-77 in a sitting position. Keep the VR glasses TX-77 away from children.
ints for Environment Protection: Packages materials are raw materials and can be recycled. Do not disposal old devices or batteries into the domestic waste.
Cleaning: Protect the device from contamination and pollution (use a clean drapery). Avoid using rough, coarse-grained materials or solvents/aggressive cleaner. Wipe the cleaned device accurately.
Distributor: Technaxx Deutschland GmbH & Co.KG, Kruppstr. 105, 60388 Frankfurt a.M., Germany